Where: DIFC Innovation Hub – Gate Avenue
When : 2nd June 2021 – 10.30am to 12 (Midday)
Turnkey IS Technologies Ltd would like to invite you to a thought-provoking panel discussion on “Delivering innovation in a legacy world” with guest speakers Paul Mcleod, Chief Operating Officer for Emirates Insurance Company and Abbie Louise Oliver, Digital Transformation Deliver Manager for Zurich Middle East, hosted by Stuart Taylor Founder of Turnkey IS Technologies Ltd.
The discussion will cover key Topics such as:
- Key Achievements: what initiatives were delivered over the last 18 months and what were the business drivers behind this?
- What barriers / challenges were experienced and how did do you overcome these?
- What were the key lessons learnt? and what would you do differently next time?
- The impact of Covid on the initiatives / business
- What do you see as the future drivers of Innovation?
The event will form part of The DIFC Innovation Month which is an initiative for the city of Dubai that plans to bring together the largest start-up community together, which is shaping the “Future of Finance” and “Future Economies in the UAE”. The Innovation month will be taking place at the DIFC, which is home to over 350 early & growth stage start-ups, established innovation companies, Digital Labs, VC firms, regulators and educational entities across sectors.
This is a free to attend event; however, places are limited. Please register early by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org